- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
- Category 4
- Category 5
- Category 6
- Category 7
- Others You May Like
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. The use of our services is subject to your compliance and acceptance with the following statements.
Once you subscribe or use any of our services, you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions and ready to be bound by the below statements.
Note: In these terms, references to 'you', 'your', 'user' shall mean the end users accessing the website, and 'we', ‘us’, 'our', 'Company' shall mean .
The website is an Affiliate portal, owned and operated by the Company. Use of the website is subject to your acceptance without any modifications to all the terms and conditions made by the Company, as its sole discretion and stated on the website.
1. Using the services and facilities provided by the website in any way.
2. Browsing the content on the website.
The Company shall not be required to notify you about the modifications made in the terms; the revised terms should be determined by checking the website on a regular basis. Use of services and facilities on the website is subject to the current version of the policy; hence to know about any updates in the policy shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
We provides an Internet based platform to sell the products of merchants on the website. Such services enable users to purchase products from merchants upon placing an order. Once an order is placed, the shipping and payment related matters will be dealed directly with the Merchants.
Eligibility to Use
According to the Indian Constitution, a person under the age of 18 is considered as a minor. Services and facilities offered on our website shall not be available for minors. Please note that if you are living outside of India then it's your responsibility to make sure whether you are eligible or not for our services.
Persons barred under the Indian law are not permitted to use our services.
The Company reserves the end right to reject or grant the access to a new user or terminates the access of existing users at any time. Also, the Company will not be required to furnish any reason for it.
User Account, Password, and Security
The website registration process enables a user to access our services. Certain user information is required to create an account in our website. It is the sole responsibility of the user to maintain the confidentiality of the User Id and password received upon completion of the registration. Users are solely responsible for any activity occurred using their account, therefore you should take care to log out at the end of each session to prevent unauthorized access of your account or breach of security. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage occurred in case you fail to abide by the terms.
The user is also responsible for the validity of account information provided during the website registration process. In case of submission of fake, incomplete or inaccurate information, the Company reserves the end rights to suspend or terminate your account.
The company strives to display to you the best available price for our products and services. The pricing information shall be disclosed to you at the time of your purchase by the Merchants. Please note that all prices are in Dollars & one other currency, the Company has the right to change them at any time for any reason.
2. The Services, Website and the materials offered to a user can only be used for purposes that are permitted by: (a) the Terms; and (b) any applicable law, regulation or relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree to adhere to the limitations on circulation, use and reproduction of any material accessed from us in accordance to the Terms mentioned in the 'Use of Material' section.
4. You agree not to access the website, the material or the services through any other interface, which is not provided by the Company. Use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any other similar process to access or attempt or access the website or content (or any portion thereof) shall be strictly prohibited.
5. The Company disclaims all the liabilities arising in relation to offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable content that is exposed to a user while accessing the website.
6. The content posted or uploaded on the website should not be offensive and should be in accordance to the applicable laws. Users are legally liable for the content they post. Hence you accept not to:
· Discredit, harass, abuse or violate the legal rights
· Impersonate any person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person
· Publish, post or distribute any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
· Upload the files, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws that are not owned by you
· Upload files containing virus or similar program that may damage the website
· Undertake any activity that disrupts the website, the servers or networks connected to the website
· Seek unauthorized access to the system or network or to any server of the website, or any attempt to gain access via illegitimate means such as hacking
· Scan the vulnerability or breach the authentication measure of the website or networks connected to the website
· Harm the website, resources, accounts, servers, networks connected to the websites, or any links affiliated to it
· Collect or share data about other users
· Use of any device to interfere the working of the website
· Use of the website content or material that is unlawful. Or to practice any illegal activity that violates the rights of the Company
· Conduct surveys, pyramid schemes, contests or chain letters
· Download files of another, users posted on the website that is illegal to be distributed in such manner;
· Delete any author attributions, legal notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin of the software contained in the uploaded file
· Infringe code of conduct applicable to or any particular service
· Breach applicable laws or regulations in force within or outside India and
· Reverse engineer copy, dispense, exhibit, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell any information acquired from the Website.
7. You agree that you are solely responsible for any loss or damage or any breach of your obligations under the terms.